TEKSEA will collect no personal information about you when you visit our web site unless you choose to provide that information to us.
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through our site or download information, we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We may automatically collect and store only the following information about your visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xyz.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from a university’s domain) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web) from which you access our web site;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time you access our site;
- The pages you visit; and
- If you linked to the TEKSEA web site from another web site or search engine, the address of that web site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors – to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors are using. We do not track or record information about individuals and their visits.
Sending Us Personal Information
If you choose to provide us with personal information, as in an Email to the Webmaster or office or employee, or by filling out a form with your personal information and submitting it to us through our web site, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us locate for you the information you have requested. We do not create individual profiles with the information you provide or to give it to any third party organizations. TEKSEA will not collect information for unsolicited commercial marketing.
Links to Other Sites
Web Site Security
Information presented on the TEKSEA web site is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this system may employ software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
Comments or Questions
If you have any comments or questions about the information presented here please forward them to email@example.com